1. Ihram - prepare for Hajj - dress in two white clothes, symbol of purity and equality, pray on journey to Mecca Saudi Arabia
2. TAWAF is going around the Kabbah Seven times, touch black stone of Kaabah
3. SAY is brisk walking between two small hills called Safa and Marwa as Hagar (Abraham’s wife) did during her desperate search of water for her son Ismael.
4. Mina 8 km from Mecca spend the night
5. Plain of Arafat pray for forgiveness and listen to sermons
6. Sun set Mizdalifah road to Mecca evening prayer
7. Mina throw stones stone pillars to represent rejection of Satan ( devil) and temptations in their lives